Med Instead of Meds
Med Instead of Meds is coming in October!
Some of the Family and Consumer Sciences Extension professionals from across the West District of North Carolina will join together to host an online series of the Med Instead of Meds program.
When: Mondays from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Session 1 – October 12
Session 2 – October 19
Session 3 – October 26
Session 4 – November 2
Session 5 – November 9
Session 6 – November 16
Here’s what you can expect:
- Learn 1 – 2 simple Med steps, including tips and hacks, each session.
- A wealth of knowledge from Extension professionals.
- More social interaction to share your successes and challenges, including a Facebook group with discussions.
- Med Way recipes with live cooking instruction.
- Tips to help you stay on track through the Holidays!
Each week class participants will meet on Mondays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. The
format consists of:
- Weekly meetings via Zoom – includes presentation, live cooking demonstration, and Q&A.
- Follow up emails with printable handouts, recipes, and links to recorded cooking demos.
- Offline challenges and activities within a closed Facebook group.
- Access to 5 Extension professionals to answer your questions about the Med Way.
Registration ends October 9, 2020.
Here is the shareable flyer: