2019 4-H Enrollment
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Our National and North Carolina State 4-H program has changed to an online system of enrollment. While this is a new system for our families and staff, the advantage is that, in the future, we will not have to fill out paperwork each year. After this first year, you will be able to go into the 4HOnline system and check a box if you would like to participate in the following
The following instructions will help you fill out your enrollment form. If you do not have home internet, an email address or if the system is confusing, we will be happy to sit down with you to enroll your child or family. Please be patient as our staff also goes through this process for the first time.
Detailed instructions for 2019 4-H Online Enrollment
- Go to 4HOnline.
- Choose “Set Up a New Account” from the options on the right and choose “N.C.” as your state.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “I Need To Set Up A Profile”
- Choose “Macon” as your county and fill in your information, choose a login and password. You will choose your “Role” which will be Family and then click “Create Login.”
- Step 3 will open a window for your address and phone information. If you are happy with the login and password you chose previously, you can skip over changing that information at the bottom.
- Your next step will be to go to the “Member List” page and choose “Add a New Family Member”. Please choose “youth” and click “Add A Member.”
- The next page will ask for contact information and emergency contact information.
- As you proceed, the next page will ask 1) your permission to give 4-H staff consent to see medical help in case of an emergency, 2) for you to read and agree to the 4-H Code of Conduct and 3) your permission or non-permission to take pictures of your youth at 4-H events.
- Next will be the Health Form that asks for doctors information, insurance information and general health information.
- Finally…yeah…the last page asks which clubs your 4-H belongs to. You are welcome to choose as many as needed. You will also be asked which project your youth participates – please choose the project or projects that most closely align with your child’s interest. Click “add a project” to select that project name and then click “submit.”
If you have more than one youth in 4-H, you can add the next child by choosing “Add a New Family Member.” At the top is the option to “Copy Parent Info.” If you choose this option, the site will automatically populate much of enrollment information you must put in.
Thank you for taking your time to complete this new process. We are happy to help you and will have a computer set up during club meetings for you to fill out the 4HOnline forms. We are also happy to help you complete your forms, so please ask if you are having difficulties.